Skip to content
- Steve has been in the construction business for 35 years.
- Steve has been married to his wife Lisa for 26 years in 2019, and they have three adult daughters.
- Steve started out pounding nails in his parents “work room” in their basement as a kid. Then wood projects in the cadet program at church as a kid sparked more of an interest, and by junior high he was working at night with his Youth Group leader Bob doing “side jobs” with him. By high school Bob had gotten him a Summer job working for Bob’s boss. Steve worked there through high school and college. After he graduated from Davenport College Steve then went and got his Michigan Builders License, and then went back to work for his boss full time. After working for his boss full time for several years, and continually working side jobs at night and Saturdays Steve finally decided to give it a go on his own…..and here we are today!
- If you ask Steve what makes their company different, he’ll tell you, “My guys, they take ownership in everything. If I had a dollar for every customer that has said to me….your guys are different……I’d have a lot of dollars!”.
- Steve, like most of his employees also enjoys being outside during our Michigan seasons. When Steve isn’t at work in the Summer time around here you can find him out on their boat with his family cruising up and down the Lake Michigan shoreline on the weekends. As a family they also enjoy spending time up in Northern Michigan during all the seasons of the year whether boating in different areas of the Great Lakes during the Summer time, snowmobiling and cross-country skiing during the Winter, or hiking and hunting during the Fall color season.